Many companies have websites that feature blogs. Most of the time, they are informative and talk about the company’s goods or services. In addition, they may also have facts, statistics, and other information on the industry. They can also highlight the company’s culture, employees, and mission statement. Blogs are a great way to get the attention of online readers. When using search engine optimization, consumers can find services and goods they need through simple keyword searches. Let’s take a deeper dive. When your firm needs the best staffing agency software, make Recruiteze your number one choice! Start your free trial of our recruitment software today.
Recruiting blogs are also great for recruiters and staffing agencies. For those who are already using them, this can be a powerful tool that provides a great advantage for finding top talent. Here, you will find several reasons why your agency should start using a blog if you don’t already.
- Blogging is a great way to show others how awesome your company is. You can use Facebook and social media for this, however, blog posts can be written in the long form and won’t limit what you would like to say. You can choose to use shorter 300 to 400 word posts or you can write longer 800 to 1200 word blog posts. Because you are not limited on how many words or characters you can have, you can write testimonials, how to articles, a day in the life of posts, and more. This is a great way to let potential candidates in on more information about your company and why it would be a great place to work.
- Sharing your blogs on social media is a great way to broaden your network. You can use your blogs on Facebook and Twitter by placing a link in a status update. Users can then click on it and it will bring them to your website. There, they can find more information about your business and available positions.
- You’ll be able to share videos, presentations, images, and other multimedia in blog posts.
- As we mentioned above, you’ll be able to optimize your blog posts with keywords that will be easily searchable. Candidates who are looking for available positions can find your company through blog articles.
- Blog articles also allow for candidate engagement. When enabling the comments, you can have conversations with potential applicants, answer questions, and give them a chance to get to know you better.
- In general, blogging is a great way to get engaged and stay that way. You’ll be immersed in the industry and be able to talk with potential candidates, offer them information, and network. You can feature guest bloggers, open the door to inspirational posts, and talk about recruiting trends.
- Blogging is a great way to build your brand. You’ll be able to give readers a peek inside your agency so that they can better understand who you are and why they want to work with you.
If you’re interested in learning more, check back soon. We will have additional information on things you should know about recruitment blogs. Remember, if you haven’t tried one already, use these tips to help you incorporate one into your recruiting process now!
Staffing Agency Software You Can’t Live Without
When you need help with your hiring efforts, consider using our free staffing agency software! The following benefits can be gained from incorporating superior tools like Recruiteze:
- Automated resume formatting
- Bulk upload
- Configure time zone
- Contact candidates from Recruiteze
- Create a Careers Page on your website
- Custom job code
- Duplicate prevention
- Online job applications
- Reporting and analytics
- Responsive design
- Resume parsing
- Resume upload and parsing via email
- Unlimited bulk emails
- Unlimited candidates and resumes
- Unlimited email templates
- Unlimited job requisitions
- Resume management system
Our applicant tracking system for small businesses offers a basic membership without obligation for all of our online recruiting products. It allows your candidates to apply to your available job postings and have their resume added to your database immediately.
Let us help you take the boring work out of your recruiting projects. Don’t hesitate to use our staffing agency software to help reduce the time consuming process of hiring new employees and filtering through resumes and applications. If you have any questions or are interested in the enterprise package that offers unlimited access to all our services contact us today!