We had a minor product release today for Recruiteze: Applicant Tracking System.
1. We have 3 new fields for candidate. You can now add and edit these fields for the candidate.
- Job Title
- Government Id
2. All the candidate lists have 3 new columns. All Candidates, Applications, Search, Bookmarks, My Candidates and Search by Name/Email grids have these 3 columns.
- Email Address
- Job Title
- The workflow transitions do not refresh the tab, it is more seamless.
- Career page had issues with the logo not updating correctly. Also restricted the characters that can be entered for the company sub domain box.
- Made changes to the workflow feature, so that it can be changed multiple times, even after the initial definition.
- Fixed the enable/disable issues with the clear job button in the email dialogs.
- Usability improvements in the career page setup feature.
- Fixed billing page display issue with the price.
Thanks to our users for the feedback, we are evolving rapidly. Please send an email to support at recruiteze dot com, if you have questions/suggestions/feedback.
If you are not a customer of Recruiteze. Recruiteze is the best small business applicant tracking system, which allows to manage your jobs, candidates, communication and notes in a simple way. Recruiteze candidate workflow is highly customizable to your needs and can improve your hiring efficiency. Try Recruiteze free today!