Software that enables the electronic handling of recruitment and hiring needs in an enterprise or small business is called an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Depending on the needs of the company, an applicant tracking system can be very beneficial. Similar to a customer relationship management system, your ATS is designed to deal with hiring and recruitment needs. The system works to filter applications accepted by a company. Applications can be filtered by skills, schools attended, former employers, experience, keywords, and more.
An applicant tracking system can be used for the following:
- Simplify recruiter workload.
- Decrease administrative and personnel costs.
- Increase overall quality of hire.
- Lighten compliance concerns.
In addition, applicant tracking software makes posting job openings easy on any type of platform; job board or corporate websites. ATS can also help with the following:
- Generate interview requests by email.
- Pre-screen questions
- Source tracking
- Source effectiveness reports
- Resume process tools
Benefits of Applicant Tracking Systems:
- Computerization the Requisition Approval Process
- Database creation for future needs
- Management for staff recruitment, internally and externally.
- Access social media outlets, directly
- Recruitment cost reduction
- Workforce budgeting and planning simplified
- Help with forming sourcing strategies
- Improved internal and external communication
- Internal mobility improvements through organizations
- Strategic decisions are made easier
- Employment brand improvements
- Retention and productivity increases
- Management of background checks job fairs and other needs
- Management of travel expenses
- Measurement and goal setting
- Paperwork reduction for recruitment and other processes
- Improved overall efficiency
- Hiring time and recruitment administration time reduced
- Best practices and recruitment process streamlined
- Duplicate submissions eliminated
Free Applicant Tracking System Software | Recruiteze
To maximize your recruiting efficiency, try using our free applicant tracking system, Recruiteze. We offer a free, 15 day trial (no credit card required) so that you’ll be sure of your decision to use Recruiteze for all your employment recruitment and staffing needs. Recruiteze allows candidates to apply, and be added to your database immediately. End-users can access candidate resumes online and make changes quickly. Recruiting based on client needs has never been easier with your included custom job board as well. It allows candidates and customers easy access to information, and creates a level of professionalism that’s expected in today’s marketplace.