In 2015, the job market grew by 2.7 million jobs. At that point, many people realized that the economy was finally beginning to get better.
2016 was even better. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicted that jobs would grow more than 30% in the business industry alone. If you’re interested in working in this field, it’s important to note the best position opportunities. If you’re hiring business experts, using our free online recruitment system can help. Keep reading to the end to find out why!
The Best 2017 Business Jobs
- Financial analysts are extremely popular in the financial world. In addition to reviewing economic trends, company strategy and helping clients with investments they are also responsible for keeping up with the business news and working with large financial companies. The job, with a salary averaging around $90,000 per year, is one that you can fully dedicate yourself to. On average, financial analysts work at least 50 hours. Most of them work upwards of 70 hours per week. The BLS expects this field to grow at least 12% by 2024.
- Loan officers are responsible for helping others finance things like cars, homes or college educations. This position requires skills that enable you to advise, evaluate and authorize loans. Having interpersonal skills is important, whether you’re working with people individually or with the business. The best cities to find a loan officer job in are Grand Junction, Colorado and Ocala, Florida. However, finding a career in this field anywhere in the US will be fairly simple if you have the education and skills for it. Depending on your skills and expertise, you might be able to find a job at a credit union, car dealership, commercial bank, mortgage company or other related business. The average salary per year is around $70,000. This field is expected to grow at least 8% between now and 2024.
- One job you might not be familiar with is a fundraiser. Expected to grow around 9% through 2024, fundraising jobs are available to help raise money for nonprofit organizations. Requirements include organizing events, cold calls and writing grants. It’s likely you might find work through health research foundations, political campaigns or educational institutions. Durham, North Carolina is one of the best cities to find a job in this field. Washington DC is also a popular location. Obviously, Washington DC is a great place to get on the campaign trail for political figures. A professional fundraiser can make upwards of $55,000 a year on average.
- Social managers are growing in popularity as much of our population is aging. These community service based managers work in social services to make the community better. They might work with the homeless or medical patients to ensure they have what they need to survive. At times, research and design may be part of the job description. Writing grants, proposals and mentoring staff might also be part of the job. It is expected that this field will grow at least 10% by 2024.
- Compliance officers are becoming popular in healthcare, gas extraction and telecommunications fields. They identify risks, report, and control and mitigate risks as well as find solutions for them. They help companies stay in line with their policies and requirements. This is a growing job that is becoming quite popular in the finance industry. It’s also popular in the government sector, as well. The BLS states that between now and 2024, 9,000 new jobs will be created. California and Connecticut are two of the top leading and best paying states in the US for this job. Average salary is around $70,000 per year.
- Market research analysts are expected to grow in a massive way by 2024. The BLS expects this field to grow almost 20%! That is amazing, considering most business jobs are growing around 10% on average. Because this career has a slightly different description now than it did five years ago it’s important to note that the job entails helping clients figure out who their consumers are. This industry is experiencing so much growth that it’s possible the description will change again in the coming years. The average salary per year is around $69,000. Best paying cities include San Jose, California and San Francisco, California.
The Best Free Online Recruitment System For 2017!
Interested in reducing the time it takes to organize all the submitted resumes for your job openings? Then you should try Recruiteze! Recruiteze is the only free online recruitment system you’ll need in 2017. It will help your company reduce the hassle and time consuming processes that goes along with filling open positions. This package comes fully mobile ready and will give you many online recruiting advantages.
If you’re already using a free online recruitment system in your office, get a free version of iReformat. iReformat allows you to easily manage resumes and format 10 per month for free! In addition, we are proud to offer you a free 15 day trial of any of our other memberships. Other packages start at $10 per month and offer unlimited support, users, and more!
We’ve taken the redundant administrative work out of recruiting. Don’t hesitate to use our online recruitment systems to help reduce the time consuming process of hiring new employees and filtering through resumes and applications. If you have any questions about online recruitment or are interested in our enterprise package that offers unlimited access to all our services contact us today!