We had a feature release for Recruiteze: Applicant Tracking System today.
Here are the new features:
1. Email History – Now you are able to view the email history. Shows a list of all emails from all users, with respect to the selected candidate.
2. Change temporary password – If you reset your password from the forgot password screen, or if the administrator resets your password. If you login with the temporary password, you will be redirected to the change password screen. This will help you reset your temporary password.
3. Job Title – Now when you bulk upload candidates, the most recent job title will be automatically assigned.
4. Publish/Unpublish jobs – Now you can unpublish jobs with the billing period and publish another job. When you unpublish a job, a job publishing credit becomes available.
5. Free Trial and Free Plans – Now users in the free plan and the free trial, cannot publish jobs to job boards. This is available only with the paid plans.
Thanks again to our users for the feedback. It has helped us to evolve greatly. If you have questions/suggestions/feedback, please send an email to support at recruiteze dot com.
Recruiteze Small Business Applicant Tracking System
If you are not a Recruiteze customer. Recruiteze is the best small business applicant tracking system. With Recruiteze, you can post jobs, publish jobs to job boards, receive and track applications, manage your candidates through customizable workflows, manage your communication and notes all in a simple easy to use interface. Recruiteze is affordable and available online with a browser. You can access Recruiteze from anywhere and any device as long as you have a browser and internet connection. Try Recruiteze free today!