Recruitment chatbots are beneficial for anyone who chooses to incorporate them into their overall recruiting process. They help lessen the load of recruiters and boost the candidate experience. Here you’ll find some of the most popular chatbots available. Ready to start your online applicant tracking system free trial of Recruiteze! Get a leg up in recruiting with most powerful ATS on the today’s market.
If you’ve missed our previous blogs discussing chatbots, consider checking those out before moving on, especially if you’re unfamiliar with chatbots or how they may benefit your recruiting process.
- The Definitive Guide to Recruiting Chatbots
- The Definitive Guide to Recruiting Chatbots, continued
- Pros of Using Chatbots
- Olivia – This company has evolved a great deal in the past couple of decades. They’ve done it all from building job bards to recruiting marketing and more. Now, they’re focusing on chatbots. Though the setup of this particular brand is time consuming, it’s a great way to make sure the chatbot is equipped with valid information and a plethora of answers to commonly asked questions. The setup process ensures accuracy and wide-ranging results.
- Mya – This fast-growing company is one that may be familiar to you. It’s one of the most popular chatbot systems available. Mya offers an almost eight percent reduction time for interviewing and close to 100% when it comes to candidates completing their online applications.
- Ideal – This chatbot works great with talent pools and already gathered information that may be currently sitting in your ATS. It can screen, resurface, and offer potential candidates to you, without any further efforts from recruiters. All it needs is a bank of information from a talent pool or ATS.
- AllyO – This chatbot option is one that many familiar companies use. From Cheesecake Factory to FedEx, AllyO is experienced with more than ten million candidate conversations under their belt. The owner and founder of the company previously worked for Google before leaving to start the business. In addition, the founder also started a staffing agency so that he could fully understand what candidates needed from his chatbot.
Head over to our next blog post to learn more about the most popular chatbots out there for you to take advantage of!
Online Applicant Tracking System Free Trial
Recruiteze is here! Now is your chance to get your very own online applicant tracking system free trial of our reliable small business and staffing agency software. Recruiteze has many benefits for small business hiring projects. Needs based online recruiting has never been easier with your custom job board. Our cloud-based resume database software allows candidates and customers to have easy access to their information anywhere in the world. As an end user, you’ll benefit from being able to access candidate resumes online and make changes quickly anytime you need to.
Choosing the right staffing agency software for your firm is easy with help from Recruiteze! Want to use it for free? You can access our online recruiting software for free with a basic membership. Recruiteze is our online applicant tracking system that allows candidates to apply to be added to your database immediately. This feature allows candidates and customers easy access to information and creates a level of professionalism expected in today’s marketplace.
We offer an ATS free trial for 15 days and our other memberships and paid packages start at only $10 per month with unlimited support, users, and more. Contact us for more information.