This feature is applicable to Recruiteze: Applicant Tracking System.
The candidate detail is available from all the candidate features: all candidates, applications, search, my candidates, bookmarked candidates or search by name/email. The candidate detail view is shown below.
The first thing to do to see all the candidate details, is to click on the arrow to the left of the first name field in the grid. It will expand the candidate detail view like shown above.
All the action buttons for the candidate are shown in the image above.
The actions available from the grid row are:
- View – Clicking on view button, will show all the available candidate details, application, recent notes, recent workflow history and recent contact history in a popup. This is to see a quick view of the candidate profile.
- Edit – Clicking on the edit, will expand the detail view with the editing option enabled.
- Send – Clicking on this button, pops up a dialog, which allows you to send the candidate resume. Here you can select the available stock template. If you need more email templates, look at this help article on how to create email templates. Based on the selected email template and job, the email will be composed for you using the template, to replace all the fields from the job and selected candidate information.
- Contact – Clicking on this button, pops up a dialog, which allows you to contact the contact. Here similarly you can use the stock template or create your own templates.
- Notes – The notes button allows you to add a note for the candidate.
- Download – The download button allows you to download the candidate resume.
- Bookmark – The bookmark button, will allow to either bookmark the candidate or remove the bookmark for the candidate. This help article details how to use the bookmarked candidates.
- Delete – The delete button allows you to delete the selected candidate. When a candidate is deleted all related information like applications, emails, notes, resumes and all other associated data are deleted. There is no way to recover the data. This feature is only available for the administrators.
The expanded view offers a lot of detail about the candidate. As you can see from the image above, you will see the following tabs. Each tab provides you with additional information or history about the candidate.
- Candidate Detail – This is the first tab, this shows all the candidate information including contact information. This tab also allows you to edit the candidate information, you can also update the resume if required from this view.
- Workflow – This is an important feature, which allows you to assign a candidate to a job and transition the candidate through the different workflow steps. See this article for more information on how to use the workflow feature.
- View Resume – This tab allows you to view the resume.
- Contact History – All contacts you have made with the candidate using the contact button listed above, will be shown in this tab.
- Contact Notes – This tab shows the list of all notes added using the notes button. Here you can also edit the notes that were already added.
- Submission History – All resume submissions made using the send button listed above, will be shown in this tab.
- Email History – Shows a list of all emails, that are sent with respect to the candidate. It will include emails from all users for this candidate.
- Application – If the candidate submitted an application through the job application link, it will be shown in this tab.
This article describes the candidate detail view.
If you are not a customer of Recruiteze. Recruiteze is a simple small business applicant tracking system to manage your career’s page, track your jobs, applications, candidates, communication and notes. Recruiteze is cloud based, so it is available as long as you have access to a browser and internet connection. Try Recruiteze small business applicant tracking system free today!